Couples Yoga Active Birth Workshop (Birth partner or friend) – Saturday 14th January 1pm – 4pm
- Breathing techniques and positions to support an active labour and birth – helping baby get into a good position and to open the pelvis optimally.
- Practical exploration of props that you can use to keep active in labour and birth. We will cover use of a birthing ball, wall and chair.
- Partner work – simple, effective ways your birth partner can support you during your labour and birth.
- Relaxation and focus techniques to keep you calm, relaxed and focused during pregnancy, labour and birth.
- Opportunity to ask both Gemma and Becci questions about pregnancy yoga and hypnobirthing techniques
- The afternoon will finish with a lovely hypnobirthing relaxation which you will get a copy of.
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Two cushions
- Notebook and pen if you’d like to make notes
- Please wear warm layers to keep you cosy throughout the afternoon
- Pregnancy yoga workshop
- Tea break with nourishing snack to keep you topped up
- Hypnobirthing relaxation
- Gift bag including a download link to the hypnobirthing relaxation script taught in the afternoon, download link to positive pregnancy and birth affirmations you can print at home, energy ball recipe that’s great to keep you energised during labour, pre & postnatal teas, Neals Yard samples and other goodies.
£75 per couple early bird before 10th December/ £85 after that date